A mass shooting in Montenegro on Friday killed 11 people, including two children and a shooter, and injured six, state prosecutors told Vijesti TV after an initial investigation of the crime scene. Told.
Montenegrin Police Chief Zoran Burjanin said at around 3:30 p.m. and injured his mother, who died in the late afternoon. medical facility.
The family was staying as tenants in the shooter’s home,” Burjanin said.He said the motive for the shooting was not yet known, and did not name the shooter, but said his initials were his VB.
The shooter then left the house and killed seven more people. A police officer was injured in a shootout with police, Burjanin said.
When we arrived at the scene, there were nine bodies, including two children, and two others died on the way to the hospital,” state prosecutor Andrijana Nastic told Vijesti TV.
“We can only say that the shooter was killed by a citizen (civilian),” Nastic said. Earlier, media reported that the police had killed the shooter.
Montenegro’s Prime Minister Doritan Abazovic said last night that a three-day period of mourning had been declared in the country.
“I am deeply disturbed by the reports of the horrific tragedy in Cetinje. My deepest condolences to the affected families and all those who lost loved ones,” President Milo Čukanovic tweeted.
https://in-cyprus.philenews.com/news/international/three-day-mourning-in-montenegro-as-mass-shooting-leaves-11-dead/ 11 killed in shootings after three days of mourning in Montenegro