4-year-old woman dies after choking on meals at Costco

A 4-year-old woman has died after choking on meals at a Costco retailer.

The incident occurred at a Costco in Kennewick, Washington, on July 9, based on native NBC station KHQ.

The woman was believed to be consuming a scorching canine on the time, the Benton County Coroner informed KHQ.

Because the woman was choking, bystanders within the retailer tried to make use of CPR and an AED to assist the woman, officers stated.

The choking incident was “closely witnessed,” by consumers and workers, based on reviews.

Arriving EMS employees reportedly eliminated some meals from the woman’s mouth earlier than transporting her to an area hospital.

She later died on the hospital from asphyxia because of choking, KHQ reviews.

Based on officers, no post-mortem was carried out on the woman as a result of the choking was witnessed and emergency employees have been on the scene.

The Costco retailer was closed early for enterprise that day, however reopened the following day. No additional particulars have been launched on the case.

The Benton County Coroner stated the woman was just a few days away from her fifth birthday when the incident occurred.

Back to top button