The Ministry of Health (SSa) reported that by Saturday, June 18, 5,872,196 cases of cumulative coronavirus (COVID-19) infection had been registered. In addition, Mexico has killed 325,398 people from the disease since the outbreak of the pandemic.
This means that in the last 24 hours, 9,642 new infections have been added and 39 people have died.
According to the daily technical statement, as of today, there are an estimated 65,034 active cases of this disease in the country. That is, patients who have begun to develop symptoms in the last 14 days (June 5-18, 2022).
The entities with the highest number of active cases of SARS-CoV-2 in descending order are Baja California Sur, Mexico City, Sinaloa, Quintana Roo, Yucatan, Nuevo Leon, and Colima.
In terms of hospital availability, the average occupancy of general beds in health centers is 4% and the average occupancy of intensive care units is 1%.
The states with the highest common bed occupancy are Baja California Sur (32.55%), Nayarit (25.53%) and Queretaro (22.03%). Similarly, the highest percentages of ventilated beds are Nayarit (8.33%), Oaxaca (5.26%), and Campeche (3.12%).
The most affected age groups in the last five weeks are people between the ages of 18 and 39.
In the international scene, a total of 535,248,141 infections and 6,313,229 deaths have accumulated worldwide. Over the last 24 hours, 609,158 infections and 1,444 deaths have been reported.
The case fatality rate in the world remains 1.2%.
Currently, Mexico is the fifth country in the world with the highest number of deaths from the coronavirus, below the United States, Brazil, India and Russia. According to the latest update from Johns Hopkins University, it ranks 21st in infection count.
PVDN’s current trend story
- Tropical Cyclone Celia Will Be The Third Name Storm Of The 2022 Pacific Hurricane Season The National Weather Service has announced that a tropical cyclone ceria has occurred. The cyclone is located 450 km southeast of the mouth of the Suchiate River in Chiapas (the border between Mexico and Guatemala) and 815 km southeast of Salina Cruz in Oaxaca. The storm maintains a north-northwest orbit at a speed of about 6 km / h, and the wind continues …
- Jalisco has reported five cases of monkeypox. 4 are foreigners The Jalisco State Health Office (SSJ) confirmed that there were already five cases of monkeypox in the state on Friday afternoon, June 17th. Of the five cases, four are foreigners and only one is Mexican. In addition, the ages of these infected individuals range from 38 to 54 years. At a press conference, Dr. Fernando …
- The number of terrorist suspects trying to enter the United States via Mexico has tripled So far in 2022, U.S. media have detained at least 50 suspects of a terrorist group trying to cross Mexico by using the country’s border guards to take advantage of the recent unleashed mobility turmoil. I warned that I did. For the Immigration Bureau, this number represents a warning.
- June 18, 2022: 9,642 new COVID-19 infections and 39 deaths in Mexico The Ministry of Health (SSa) reported that by Saturday, June 18, 5,872,196 cases of cumulative coronavirus (COVID-19) infection had been registered. In addition, Mexico has killed 325,398 people from the disease since the outbreak of the pandemic. This means that 9,642 new infections have been added in the last 24 hours.
- Puerto Vallarta receives government report on landslides in Amapas To follow up on instructions from President Andrés Manuel Lopez Obrador, authorities of the National Civil Protection System (SINAPROC) and the National Disaster Management Center (CENAPRED) have released a report on work and observations on landslides in Amapas. did. Area last August. At a meeting led by …
https://www.vallartadaily.com/june-18-2022-9642-new-covid-19-infections-and-39-deaths-in-mexico/ 9,642 new COVID-19 infections and 39 deaths in Mexico