Canine rescued from Santa Rosa dwelling after battery hearth engulfs storage

(BCN) — A malfunctioning battery led to a fireplace Monday that engulfed the storage of a house in Santa Rosa. After receiving a name at about 5:30 p.m., 15 hearth personnel had been dispatched to the scene on Royal Manor Place and the hearth was thought-about below management after about 10 minutes, although the battery continued to smolder for an hour.

In accordance with a Santa Rosa Hearth Division press launch, a sprinkler head within the storage had helped to comprise the blaze by the point crews arrived. A big canine was within the dwelling on the time of the storage hearth, however firefighters had been capable of deliver the animal out of the home with out harm.

Nobody else was dwelling on the time and no accidents had been reported.

Copyright © 2023 Bay Metropolis Information, Inc.

Back to top button