(KRON) — A well-liked Oregon-based espresso chain is coming to the East Bay. Dutch Bros is opening in Martinez on Friday, Aug. 18, in response to the espresso chain’s web site.
Dutch Bros is positioned at 3455 Alhambra Ave. in Martinez. That location can have its grand opening Friday at 5 a.m., an organization spokesperson advised KRON4. The placement’s hours are as follows.
- Sunday-Thursday: 5 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Friday-Saturday: 5 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Three different Bay Space places are set to open: Harmony, Vallejo and Fairfield. The Harmony location is about to open round mid-November later this 12 months; it’s unknown when the Vallejo and Fairfield places will open.
There are at the moment 11 Dutch Bros positioned within the Bay Space (not together with Martinez). See the record beneath.
- Santa Rosa: 919 Hopper Ave.
- Santa Rosa: 1300 Mendocino Ave.
- Sonoma: 711 Broadway
- Napa: 2815 B Jefferson St.
- Fairfield: 1420 W. Texas St.
- Vacaville: 101 Peabody Highway
- Vacaville: 3500 Alamo Dr.
- Dixon: 1115 Pitt Faculty Highway
- Dixon: 2375 North First Avenue
- Oakley: 1092 Fundamental St.
- Brentwood: 8870 Brentwood Blvd.
Dutch Bros first opened again in 1992 at Grants Move, Ore. It has since opened places all throughout the USA, extending as far east as Tennessee.