Europe

“Everyone is fine despite the shock.”

Six people are still being taken care of at CHPG.

A big explosion. On Wednesday, June 8th, during lunchtime service, an explosion occurred in the kitchen of the Castelroc restaurant in Place du Palais. According to facility owner Mark Bonafede, the incident was probably “caused by a failure in the parts that control the flow of gas to the pilot.”

According to the Monaco fire brigade, five were slightly injured and one was a little more seriously injured. They were all taken to CHPG.

According to Commander Vincent, all safety checks were up to date, so there were no errors on the restaurant side. “These things happen,” he told us.

At Castelroc, “Everyone is fine despite the shock.” Marc Bonafede confirms that the restaurant will be closed “while a new check is taking place” until further notice.

The establishment also stated on its social network: We all know that things could have been more serious, and thank you for your message of friendship and support. We look forward to seeing you again as soon as the safe and secure environment is restored. “

!function(f,b,e,v,n,t,s)
{if(f.fbq)return;n=f.fbq=function(){n.callMethod?
n.callMethod.apply(n,arguments):n.queue.push(arguments)};
if(!f._fbq)f._fbq=n;n.push=n;n.loaded=!0;n.version=’2.0′;
n.queue=[];t=b.createElement(e);t.async=!0;
t.src=v;s=b.getElementsByTagName(e)[0];
s.parentNode.insertBefore(t,s)}(window, document,’script’,
‘https://connect.facebook.net/en_US/fbevents.js’);
fbq(‘init’, ‘688448018243589’);
fbq(‘track’, ‘PageView’);

https://www.monaco-tribune.com/en/2022/06/castelroc-explosion-everyone-is-fine-despite-the-shock/ “Everyone is fine despite the shock.”

Back to top button