Europe

Governor of the Penza area announces cancellation of the QR code system in the area :: PenzaNews

Penza, March 5, 2022. Penza News. The QR code system in the Penza region, previously introduced for the coronavirus pandemic, was canceled on March 5th. This was announced by Governor Olegmernicenko via the Telegram channel.

© PenzaNewsBuy photos

“The situation of coronavirus incidence in the Penza area is gradually improving. I believe that the restrictions applied in this area should be lifted in stages,” he said on March 5. I wrote it on Sunday and Saturday.

“From today, we will cancel the QR code system in the Penza area. However, you will need to wear a mask. You will also need to take a temperature measurement at the entrance of the site and use a hand sanitizer,” said the area. The person in charge added.

Previously, authorities in the Penza region lifted the ban on large-scale events and the occupancy restrictions on theaters, museums, galleries, cinemas and other institutions.

Also, the requirement to keep social distance has been abolished.

http://penzanews.ru/en/society/67429-2022 Governor of the Penza area announces cancellation of the QR code system in the area :: PenzaNews

Show More
Back to top button