Investigation of a bomb attack on a so far useless 30-year-old
Police investigation into the motives of the murderer against a 30-year-old man from Romania who was injured Tuesday morning after a bomb attack on his car in Oroclini is still futile.
The victim was admitted to Larnaca General Hospital, but his testimony did not shed light on the case. He was surprised at the murder attack on him and said that no one could have wanted to kill him. As he said, he works long hours and whatever free time he has, he is trying to organize his wedding. His fiancé and his parents also expressed ignorance of the criminal’s possible motives.
The investigation will continue.
https://in-cyprus.philenews.com/news/local/investigations-into-bomb-attack-against-30-year-old-so-far-fruitless/ Investigation of a bomb attack on a so far useless 30-year-old