Another body was found eaten by a crocodile in Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco’s Ameca River this Thursday morning.
According to initial reports, those arriving in the Ameka River next to the radial well noticed the presence of bodies floating in the water. The corpse was missing several parts and had been eaten by crocodiles.
Elements of the State Police arrived on the scene after being alerted of the situation. The area was cordoned off for the rescue of the bodies.
On July 27, the local government and judicial authorities of Bahia de Banderas, Nayarit state Human feet found on the banks of the Ameka River and at the mouth of a bay believed to have been cut by a crocodile.
Investigations are continuing to determine whether the body found today belongs to the same person as the leg found last month, whether the crocodile tracks are post-mortem, or whether the individual was the victim of an alligator attack. It should become clear.
On August 5, Nayarit’s Secretary of State for Security and Civil Protection announced that the entrance to Nuevo Nayarit Beach in the municipality of Bahia de Banderas would be It was closed due to the presence of Crocodile.
And on August 7th, Puerto Vallarta Civil Protection Agency captures 3m alligator It was on the coast of Playa de Oro.
On January 1st, actress Ariadne Diaz the crocodile devoured her dog Tacha when he returned to his home in Puerto Vallarta.
On July 19, the Civil Protection Unit of Puerto Vallarta reported: Two American tourists attacked by alligatorsresulting in both people being injured and taken to hospital for treatment.
So far this year, 12 crocodiles have been displaced from the beaches in this area and transferred to the Ameka River area.
SUBSCRIBE HERE Receive newsletters and Whatsapp emergency alerts, access exclusive PVDN content, and enjoy this site with less ads for just $25 USD per year! (0.06 cents per day)
Hot topics on PVDN
- Criminal gangs set fire to shops, vehicles in Jalisco and Guanajuato Terrorists hit Jalisco and Guanajuato on Tuesday night. The criminals set fire to cars, trucks and businesses in the two states and blocked several roads just after 7 p.m. The riots were a reaction to operations to apprehend local criminals and clashes between criminal gangs and members of the Army. explanation…
- Mexican agency probes accusation of segregating customers by skin color at Sonora Grill Fine-dining restaurant chain Sonora Grill Group has been exposed to the eye of the hurricane. The accusations began at the restaurant chain’s location on Presidente Masaryk Street in the Polanco district, one of the capital’s most exclusive locations.
- Jalisco drug blockade raises US concerns over deteriorating security in Mexico “Seek shelter until further notice.” That was a recommendation to staff at the U.S. Consulate in Guadalajara after a night of terror that unleashed an attempt to arrest the regional leader of the New Generation Cartel (CJNG) in Jalisco. did. A security alert was issued late Tuesday amid the drug blockade, …
- Claims Amber Heard blackmailed Elon Musk into paying Johnny Depp are creepy even for her If there’s the latest report that Amber Heard had a strategic plan to blackmail Elon Musk into paying Johnny Depp the verdict against her, it’s from the actress during her very public spiral. It’s the creepiest thing we’ve seen. After appearing…
- From Coldplay, Maroon 5 to Lady Gaga: Why Mexicans Throw Dr. Simi Dolls at Famous Singers Dr. Simi’s character dancing outside Mexico’s national pharmacy chain is no longer the only viral symbol for similar pharmacies… from Mexico to show love. But it…
https://www.vallartadaily.com/body-with-signs-of-crocodile-attack-found-in-ameca-river-a-leg-was-found-last-month/ Legs found last month in corpse found after being attacked by crocodile in Ameka River