News Digest: 50 Tips to Save Energy at Home
Explore the spas and water parks of the Zilina region. Twelve Slovaks have been awarded the title of Righteous Among the Nations.
good evening September 6th (Tue) issue Slovakia today You can have the main news of the day ready in less than 5 minutes.
How to save energy and keep money in your wallet
Energy bills for Slovak people are set to increase due to global factors such as the war in Ukraine. (Source: Pexel)
Compiled by the Slovak Innovation and Energy Agency 50 tips to save money and energy With the warning that households will face higher energy bills next year.
I don’t know yet how much the electricity bill will increase. The Slovak government has not taken any final action.
Still, people can already adopt some of the agency’s measures to save money.
Other articles on The Slovak Spectator website:
Automatic: Rare car “Arizona” made in Czechoslovakia usa auction.
movie: British documentary filmmaker Nigel Marven I spent several months in Slovakia photographing wildlife.
Awards: Twelve more Slovaks were awarded the title of Righteous Among the Nations on Monday. read About the ceremony and story of the winning Slovaks.
Travel: The flooded quarries of Benyatina in eastern Slovakia have a new charm. zip line.
If you like what we do and want to support good journalism, buy online subscription. thank you very much.
Tuesday’s feature article
In the Zilina region, the sauna experience becomes a steamy show
Sauna ritual at Veschenova Water Park. (Source: Provided by Water Park)
Several Spa facilities and water park They have popped up in northern Slovakia over the years and they all offer different experiences.
At Ruchiki, visitors can relax at the spa and enjoy the surrounding nature. Bešeňová, for example, takes visitors on a sauna experience. At Tulcianske Teplice, people can drink water from healing springs.
events to look forward to
- September 10th: open door day At the Zurajov Dvor Depot in Bratislava. Trams, trolleybuses, music and food await people. Bus X63 and tram X4 go to the depot.
- September 9-11: grape harvest festival will be held at Modra and bratislavaRacha.
The series of events in Bratislava, which runs until September 10th, Top 10 events in Bratislava.
In other news:
- All 21 SaS MPs are No Confidence Vote on Finance Minister Igor Matovic told SaS Chairman Richard Sulík in a radio interview today. However, this proposal cannot be put out to far-right parliamentarians. SaS quit government on monday.
- Gross domestic product in the second quarter Sales in 2022 increased by 1.8% year-on-year. The Slovak economy also increased in the second quarter, although growth slowed compared to the first quarter and Bureau of Statistics Announced.
- The Ministry of Economy has published a draft of the third package of measures to improve the business environment in Slovakia. known as “Kirechiko 3“, which includes 303 proposals. (SITA)
- The government announced two call from a recovery plan for old family home ownerEach call costs 15 million euros. Prime Minister Eduardo Hager said, “These phones are meant to help people cope with their utility bills or renovate their homes. The funds can be used to replace insulation, windows, doors and roofs. increase.
- Submitted by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry Draft Amendment to Energy Law A rapid comment procedure to facilitate the application of common economic benefits to ensure the regularity, quality and price of electricity and natural gas supplies to Slovak households. (Shita)
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare ships 1st year benefitsconsists of a monthly child allowance of €30 and a one-time bonus of €106.33 for 60,500 households in October. Families do not have to apply for benefits to help families cover the cost of their child’s school supplies.
- With the start of the new semester, bus 67 Operations in Bratislava-Podunajské Biskupice also stop at the new district Zelený Raj. The last ‘Ovčiarska’ stop ends near a supermarket. In Bratislava Luzhnov bus 96 When Bus 196 On the way to Petrzalka, we will also stop at “Pažítková”.
Bus 67 will also stop in the Zelený Raj district of Bratislava from September 2022. (Source: DPB)
- After a break of 10 months, bus 901 Running again between Bratislava and Hainburg an der Donau in Austria. Buses depart from the SNP Bridge stop every hour from Monday to Saturday and every two hours on Sundays.
- a High Capacity Center for Ukrainian Refugees From next week until the end of September, in Žilina will not be open on Tuesdays and Thursdays. In the following month, its opening hours will change again.
If you have suggestions on how to improve this news overview, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
https://spectator.sme.sk/c/23001235/news-digest-50-tips-to-save-energy-at-home.html News Digest: 50 Tips to Save Energy at Home