Prosecutor confirms a video of a man at a hotel where Debanhi Susana Escobar Bazaldúa was found dead
Griselda Nunez Espinoza, head of the Femicide Prosecutor’s Office, confirmed the presence of a man getting out of the car at the Nueva Castilla Motel, where the body of Devanhi Susana Escobar Bazardua was located on April 21.
Through videos collected by security cameras, the presence of a person was detected in the upper right window of the property. Similarly, it has been reported that five vehicles identified by the analyzed video have been insured so far.
“For those who can be seen in the video, we need to share the latest information that they have male characteristics,” said various surveys and support from shipping companies to confirm a particular time. Nunez Espinoza, who announced his request, said that someone may have approached the property.
When “Camera 1” at the Nueva Castilla motel restaurant detected the presence of a car in front of the building door, the last time Devanhi was seen alive was at 5:47 am on Saturday, April 9th. It was around that time. She approached her. Shortly before, Devanhi was seen walking alone near the cistern area, according to a report by the Nuevo Leon Public Prosecutor’s Office on April 27.
Security cameras showed a glass door leading to the tank area, a buffet table, and an entrance leading to the Federal Highway 86 Monterey-Nuevolaredo. Young women are not seen leaving the motel while Devanhi is seen walking in the area of the cistern and the presence of a man in the car.
Not long ago, “Camera 2” from the parking lot, which focused on the parking lot of the building, recorded the moment Devanhi hit the motel at 4:35 pm. After that, “Camera 1” caught Escobar at the door overlooking the garden. There is a water tank and a pool.
Devanhi was last seen at “Camera 1” at around 4:56 am, where a young woman can be seen on the glass door leading to the water tank.
One study shows that after 4:56 am, Devanhi died alive in one of the three reservoirs and was killed in a head blow when he fell into a well. When asked why he didn’t drown, he was pointed out that there was no water in his lungs because the water level in the cistern was 90 centimeters.
However, the videos collected by security cameras do not show the exact moment Devanhi would have fallen into the well.
In Reservoir No. 1, where Devanhi’s lifeless body was found, a pair of black and white tennis shoes was found with a legendary “Converse” of size 5.5 and a piece of tissue with a corpse fauna. There was also a black women’s bag, a white bra, and a black face mask around.
Meanwhile, Nunez Espinoza reported that five insured vehicles had already been cross-examined as part of an investigation into the case, which was identified by a security camera installed at the entrance to Nueva Castilla. bottom. Motel.
Similarly, he said more than 70 people were invited to a party in Quinta Diamante attended by Devanhi with Sarahi “N” and Yvonne “N” investigating who and who the public prosecutor’s office is. The time when the 18-year-old student who pointed out arrived.
Finally, prosecutor Griselda Nunez explained that Devanhi’s body was not detected by a pair of dogs because there was no record showing that this area of the motel had been reviewed. “What you can see in the report you find in the folder is that no one is checking that area,” she concludes.
PVDN’s current trend story
- Prosecutor confirms a video of a man at a hotel where Debanhi Susana Escobar Bazaldúa was found dead Griselda Nunez Espinoza, head of the Femicide Prosecutor’s Office, confirmed the presence of a man getting out of the car at the Nueva Castilla Motel, where the body of Devanhi Susana Escobar Bazardua was located on April 21. The existence of people through security cameras …
- The video seems to show that Debanhi Escobar is in conflict with a man on the night of her death According to the latest report from the Attorney General of Nuevo Leon, the investigation surrounding the case of Devanhiescovar, a young woman who disappeared in the water tank of the Nuevo Castilla motel and later died, is still in the eyes of a hurricane. , Gustavo Adolfo Guerrero. Recently journalist Azsena Uresti …
- Why do people like vacations in Puerto Vallarta? The beauty of nature and its excellent infrastructure make Puerto Vallarta one of the country’s most important tourist destinations, but with the kindness and hospitality of the people and the tranquility it offers to its visitors. , Where they put it in a very exclusive place, said the Director of Tourism …
- U.S. warns of Puerto Vallarta’s anxiety In Guadalajara, it was shown that he was involved in the killing of Governor of Jalisco, Aristotelis Sandval, and the U.S. Consulate after a conflict between a criminal and a member of the Mexican army that led to the death of “El Chopa” in Puerto Vallarta last Friday. , Issued a security alert to the public. of…
- Two military female officers kidnapped by CJNG in Puerto Vallarta were released alive Two women from the Defense Secretariat (Sedena), kidnapped by a command from the Jalisco New Generation Cartel (CJNG) in Puerto Vallarta, have been released alive. The agents were in good health hours after the Army deployed operations in the city to find them. Found …
https://www.vallartadaily.com/prosecutor-confirms-video-of-male-at-hotel-where-debanhi-susana-escobar-bazaldua-was-found-dead/ Prosecutor confirms a video of a man at a hotel where Debanhi Susana Escobar Bazaldúa was found dead