Puerto Vallarta reaches one month without hospitalization with COVID-19
Puerto Vallarta is showing positive signs of a pandemic, celebrating a month without hospitalization by Covid 19 according to Jaimeal Valles Zayas, Head of the Eighth Sanitary Area of the Sardo Secretariat in Jalisco.
The doctor emphasized that the indicator shows zero percent in hospitalization, but he insists that he does not lower your vigilance.
The head of the SSJ VIII Sanitary Area said that Puerto Vallarta’s positive index also remained at zero percent during April. This is because no admission to a regional hospital has been registered in the last four weeks.
Alvarez Zayasu has repeatedly called for caution as the pandemic is still ongoing. Therefore, an intensive vaccination campaign against SARS-CoV-2 is maintained.
This Thursday, April 21, the Ministry of Health (SSa) announced that a total of 5,731,635 cases of COVID-19 have been confirmed in the country since the start of the pandemic until the cutoff at 5 pm (Central Mexico time). Did. A total of 324,033 deaths have been reported so far.
With these figures, in the last 24 hours, agencies have registered 1,750 infections nationwide and recorded 29 deaths from COVID-19.
SSa points out that the most active cases of SARS-CoV-2 are, in descending order, Mexico City, Baja California Sur, Aguas Calientes, Colima, Quintanaloo, Yucatan, Baja California, San Luis Potosí, and Nayarit. bottom. And Queretaro.
Until April 20, the states with the highest general bed occupancy in terms of national hospital availability are Aguascalientes (25%), Colima (12%), and Nuevo Leon (12%). Similarly, the highest proportion of beds with ventilators are Tlaxcala (16%), Nayarit (8%), and Aguascalientes (5%).
PVDN’s current trend story
- Puerto Vallarta travel scams have doubled in the last three years, learn how to avoid them Fraud against the purchase of tourism packages in Jalisco has increased by up to 200% over the past three years, reports Juan Felipe Lozano Rodríguez, chairman of the Association of Western Travel Agencies of Mexico (AMAV). “I believe the number of scams has increased by more than 200 percent, without fear of being wrong …
- Puerto Vallarta reaches one month without hospitalization with COVID-19 Puerto Vallarta is showing positive signs of a pandemic, celebrating a month without hospitalization by Covid 19 according to Jaimeal Valles Zayas, Head of the Eighth Sanitary Area of the Sardo Secretariat in Jalisco. The doctor emphasized that the indicator shows zero percent in hospitalization, but he insists that he does not lower your vigilance. …
- Puerto Vallarta ranks first in recognition of the safety of all tourist destinations in Mexico Puerto Vallarta’s municipality is ranked as one of the most peaceful tourist destinations in the country, with an anxiety rate of only 26.4% and more than three-quarters of Puerto Vallarta’s people in the city. I feel safe. Puerto Vallarta is followed by Los Cabos (28.5%) and Mazatlan (40.4%), revealing the whole country …
- A 3-meter crocodile on Nuebona Yarit Tourist Beach has moved On Saturday night, April 16th, a crocodile about 3 meters (10 feet) surprised some people on the beach at Nuevo Bajarit (also known as Nuevo Bajarta). An event occurred after the protection (SSPC), rescue team was warned …
- Puerto Vallarta ends a successful holiday week with a 92% occupancy According to data collected by the Department of Tourism and Economic Development Ludvig Estrada Virgen, Holy Week and Easter holidays ended with an average of 92.57%. This tells of the wonderful moments the destination is experiencing. He specified that the number of visitors was high. Because … in addition to …
https://www.vallartadaily.com/puerto-vallarta-reaches-one-month-without-any-covid-19-hospitalizations/ Puerto Vallarta reaches one month without hospitalization with COVID-19