In Puerto Vallarta, more than 120 million pesos have been invested in various infrastructure works, including Governor of Jalis Enrique Alfa Loramires, Governor of Jalisco Enrique Alfa Loramires, and Governor of Jalisco Enrique Alfa Loramires. Governor of Jalisco, Enrique Alfa Loramires, was explained by Governor of Jalisco, Enrique Alfa Loramires. We will do a work tour in a tourist spot.
“We started this task with a lot of complex problems, because we didn’t have a single federal peso during difficult times, problems with our suppliers, or natural emergencies. There was a budget problem, it was just national resources, “he said.
This all meant reschedule the budget, so this work, which cost 60 million pesos, has already been provided and he pointed out without hesitation that it would be a source of pride in Puerto Vallarta. bottom.
He remembered that the bridge had succumbed to the destruction of nature in the hurricane that struck the state, but as soon as the emergency was over, reconstruction began and all appropriate safety measures remained in place.
“Not only to rebuild this bridge, but to make it better than before, to be able to clarify the commercial activities of the area by doing it for pedestrian traffic” There was no way to make it safe. Everyone was at risk because only cars could pass.
This will allow you to walk calmly without worrying about car traffic, so that you can reinforce bridges, turn rivers, reinforce municipal markets, etc. before it starts to rain. Will be.
The work tour also includes the start of various infrastructure work, as well as other work being offered or progressed.
Among them, the project will be coordinated, such as rebuilding the road to Miss Maroya, where 18 million pesos will be invested, and restoring the gutters.
Another task he participated in was the reconstruction of Rivera Street, which was damaged by the hurricane “Nora” and invested 30 million pesos.
Supervision of the López Mateos school and reconstruction of the 20 dea Noviembre school, which was allocated 20 million pesos.
PVDN’s current trend story
- Puerto Vallarta’s Kuare River Bridge opens In Puerto Vallarta, more than 120 million pesos have been invested in various infrastructure works, including Governor of Jalis Enrique Alfa Loramires, Governor of Jalisco Enrique Alfa Loramires, and Governor of Jalisco Enrique Alfa Loramires. Governor of Jalisco, Enrique Alfa Loramires, was explained by Governor of Jalisco, Enrique Alfa Loramires. We will do a work tour in a tourist spot. “We started doing this …
- Should have gone to Puerto Vallarta; Mexico’s Caribbean Sea flooded with seaweed during this Easter vacation A few days before the Easter holiday season begins, the coast of Quintana Roo in Mexico’s Caribbean Sea, one of Mexico’s most important tourist destinations, faces a major slagsam spill that primarily affects the beaches of the Riviera Maya. .. Part of the hotel zone in Xcalak, Tulum, and Cancun. State officials pointed out …
- Continue to search for a suspected drowned young man in Puerto Vallarta A search for a 28-year-old man who disappeared after swimming at Los Camarones Beach in Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, by sea, air, and land continues. “Unfortunately, we have never been able to find a living human body,” said Victor Hugo Roldan, coordinator of Jalisco Civil Protection …
- Subject arrested for burning a five-person home in Puerto Vallarta The Puerto Vallarta Provincial Prosecutor’s Office has arrested a subject accused of setting fire to the house where the five lived. Three of them died. (Original story of a house fire) A man identified as Marco Antonio H. caused a fire in a house on Havana Street on the corner with Russia in Vista Mar …
- The beaches of Puerto Vallarta can be safely used for recreational purposes this year. Researchers warn about the beaches around the marina and the Kuare River. At this time of last year, before the Holy Week and Easter holidays, due to the high levels of pollutants on the beaches of Los Muertos and Rio Cuare in Puerto Vallarta, the Jalisco Sanitary Risk Conservation Commission (Recreation) said: It was not suitable for recreational or vacation use as shown. But there …
https://www.vallartadaily.com/the-cuale-river-bridge-in-puerto-vallarta-is-opened-to-traffic/ Puerto Vallarta’s Kuare River Bridge opens