On May 26, this year, Ricardo Messiah, Deputy Secretary of the Ministry of Security and Civil Protection, confirmed that the Nuevo Leon Prosecutor’s Office would request the excavation of the body of a young man. Debanhi Susana Escobar BazaldúaTo standardize forensic standards of cause of death.
Last Saturday, May 21, an inter-institutional meeting on the case was held at the Forensic Institute of the High Court in Mexico City, where it was decided to further determine the cause. In the case of death, the body is excavated.
“This causes the Nuevo Leon Prosecutor’s Office to require the judge to excavate the body,” explained Media.
It should be noted that this will occur after the authorities have confirmed that the excavation procedure is required before the corresponding judge, if the expert considers it necessary.
As a background, on May 19, Under Secretary of Security confirmed that there was a difference between the two existing expert records of the case.
According to people familiar with the matter, in the opinion of autopsy experts conducted by an independent group hired by Father Devanhi, there are signs of sexual abuse in the body of a young woman and her death is due to violence. Found, the Nuevo Leon Autopsy Department denied this, claiming that a young woman fell into a well and hit her head, which caused her death and declared it a coincidence.
For this reason, Ricado Messiah announced last week that he was required to give a unified opinion on the cause of death. At the same time, he revealed that it was agreed to seek a third opinion, “a third opinion to strengthen the analysis and clarify the cause of death.”
Regarding the recognition of the two opinions, Griselda Núñez, head of the Neoron Public Prosecutor’s Office, commented that the technical opinion was generated by a professional coroner with the participation of both the Mexican government and international experts.
Similarly, as a result of the above cooperation, it was shown that an expert who presented his opinion to the US Court on the death of a woman from a gender perspective was summoned.
So far, it has not been possible to reveal a case of a young woman more than a week after her disappearance was reported in a water tank at the Nuevo Castilla Motel in Nuevo Leon.
PVDN’s current trend story
- Here are some recommendations for avoiding swimming on some beaches in Puerto Vallarta As PVDN reported last week, the presence of red and green tides on the beaches of Puerto Vallarta has been confirmed. Yellow and purple flags are posted on the beaches of Puerto Vallarta. Due to the presence of the green tide, according to information from the Puerto Vallarta Civil Protection Fire Department …
- 5.8 The Oaxaca earthquake felt as far away as Mexico City The National Seismological (SSN) has announced that an earthquake of magnitude 5.8 has occurred in Oaxaca. The earthquake occurred in Mexico City and Chiapas. (Since the update and preliminary report, the magnitude has been downgraded to 5.5.) The quake was recorded 44 km northeast of Crucecita, Oaxaca, at 4:43 pm local time. Mexico City officials asked …
- Cartel launches massacre in Guanajuato, killing 11 people Guanajuato has become one of Mexico’s most violent regions in recent years as drug trafficking groups, primarily the Jalisco New Generation Cartel (CJNG) and the Santa Rosa de Lima Cartel (CSRL), vie for control of the zone. The last case of violence occurred at a hotel around 10 pm on Monday, May 23 …
- In Jalisco, the above average rainy season is expected to begin in mid-June. According to Martha Diana Alcocer Vázquez, a researcher at the Institute of Astronomy and Meteorology (IAM) at the University Science Center Exact and Engineering, the next rainy season will begin between June 13 and 17, with more than historical averages in Jalisco. increase. (CUCEI). At a press conference promoting the rain …
- Businessman Fernando Pineda Trilo was discovered two days after being reported missing Restaurant entrepreneur Fernando Pineda Trilo, who was reported missing in Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco on May 21, reported that the Prosecutor’s Office had established communication with a businessman who reported he was there on Monday afternoon. As I did, I sought help with Puerto Vallarta, which has already been discovered. The agency also reported …
https://www.vallartadaily.com/request-made-to-exhume-debanhi-escobars-body-to-confirm-cause-of-death/ Requested to excavate the body of Devanhi Escobar to confirm the cause of death