On Tuesday afternoon, Andrew Garfield started trending after Mexican fans were seen enjoying the waves on his surfboard on the beach in Puerto Vallarta.
The American actor was seen surfing yesterday and according to some fan accounts, he decided to come to Jalisco for the sole purpose of vacationing and disconnecting from his life as an artist.
With his white surfboard, the actor showed off his skills on the waves in a burgundy swimsuit and navy swimshirt.
Prior to this trip to Mexico, the 39-year-old actor was seen vacationing in Italy and Malibu, California, where he also enjoyed surfing.
The DailyMail emphasized that he was seen with a “mysterious woman” during this visit from Spider-Man, but in reality, as he had done on past trips, he was a friend. She was also seen on the beach, walking next to another man holding two boards.
There are no more photos of the actor or his pals, except for one taken when he was seen surfing.
On April 28th of last year, Garfield announced in an interview with Variety that he would be taking a short hiatus from acting as he announced his temporary retirement from acting, although he has attended several events.
As Garfield shared after his performance in Under the Banner of Heaven, he took a break after a successful 2021 and was happy with what he’d been through, but tired.
“I have to recalibrate and rethink what I want to do next, what I want to be. I want to be a little human for a while because, you know, this award season has been like a washing machine,” he said. admitted in Variety.
“I need to be a little normal for a while,” he announced.
SUBSCRIBE HERE Receive newsletters, access exclusive content, read news ad-free, and more!
PVDN Trending News
- Live updates: earthquake records 314 aftershocks after earthquake RECENT UPDATE: Sep 20, 2020 @6:20 local time again on Sep 19. A new 7.7-magnitude quake centered in Colecomán, Michoacán was recorded this Monday and felt in several parts of Mexico. The city’s coordination of civil protection and firefighters in Puerto Vallarta confirmed that there had been some damage…
- A 7.4 quake shook Puerto Vallarta in the state of Michoacan.Tsunami warning issued UPDATE: JALISCO Tsunami Warning Issued If you’re a subscriber, please log into your dashboard to get the latest earthquake information. On the dashboard you can also see photos and videos of the damage recorded in the Puerto Vallarta area. If you are not a subscriber, you…
- Puerto Vallarta gets 10 earthquakes every day, but you don’t feel them.big things are inevitable After a magnitude 7.7 earthquake was recorded Monday afternoon at its epicenter in Coalcomán, Michoacán, it cannot be ruled out that another quake of the same magnitude could occur within the next few months. The above was pointed out by Dr. Araceli Zamora Camacho, Research Professor in the Department of Precision Sciences…
- Ukraine says Mexico’s peace plan is meant to help Russia regroup for new attacks Next Tuesday, the general debates of the 77th session of the United Nations General Assembly will begin in New York. Here, leaders and heads of state from 170 nations discuss the most pressing issues facing our planet. The President of Mexico has been appointed to the General Assembly as Mexico’s representative, and the Secretary of Foreign Affairs, Marcelo Ebraldo, plans to …
- As if the earthquake wasn’t enough; Mexico City warns of activity at Popocatepetl volcano Mexico City’s General Risk Management and Civil Protection Secretariat (SGIRPC) has reported that recent activity from Popocatepetl volcano is expected to cause ash fall in all CDMX municipalities. At 5:05 pm on Monday, September 19, Phase 2 of the Volcano Warning Signal was activated. Likewise, he urged the population…
https://www.vallartadaily.com/spiderman-actor-andrew-garfield-spotted-vacationing-in-puerto-vallarta/ Spider-Man actor Andrew Garfield spotted vacationing in Puerto Vallarta