Jessica loves something on a tortilla and she or he love hamburgers, so she thought she’d attempt her hand at making smashburger tacos!
They is likely to be a large number to eat, however these beefy, oniony and tacky tacos are price it.
This section aired on California Cooking with Jessica Holmes, Episode 149.
- ½ kilos of floor beef (80/20)
- White onion, sliced tremendous skinny utilizing a mandolin
- ½ tablespoon of garlic powder
- ½ tablespoon of powder
- 3 tablespoons of mustard
- 3 tablespoons of ketchup
- 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon of sriracha
- Flour tortillas (taco measurement)
- Shredded lettuce
- Chopped tomatoes
- Hamburger dill pickle chips
- Season the bottom beef with garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper and blend collectively.
- Kind the meat into super-thin patties which are about the identical measurement as your tortilla. You need to use a knife or lower out if you might want to make the tortillas smaller.
- Place the patties on a parchment-lined cookie sheet after which place one other piece of parchment on prime of the patties and smash to make them even thinner.
- Make the burger sauce with mayonnaise, mustard and ketchup. Season it with garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika Sriracha and whisk collectively.
- Add oil to a cast-iron skillet and when it’s sizzling, add a layer of onions after which the burgers to the pan.
- When the onions are browned and the patty is cooked on one facet, flip it over.
- Add slices of cheese and tortilla to every patty then cowl them to prepare dinner.
- Take away the patties from the pan, and the tortilla ought to be toasted and crispy.
- High your smashburger tacos with shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, pickle chips and drizzle them with sauce.
- Take pleasure in!
Recommend a Correction