U.S. warns of Puerto Vallarta’s anxiety
After a conflict between criminals and their elements in Puerto Vallarta last Friday Mexican army that brought the death of “El Chopa”The US Consulate in Guadalajara has issued a security alert to civilians, allegedly involved in the killing of Jalisco Governor Aristoteles Sandoval.
In the document, the consulate confirmed the greater presence of Mexican security forces in the Puerto Vallarta region and the metropolitan zone of Guadalajara, as well as “potential clashes between criminal groups and security forces.” is showing.
“In the past, there was a gunshot between criminal groups and authorities in public places, injuring bystanders,” the document added.
“”The presence of Mexican security forces is increasing in Puerto Vallarta Possible conflicts between criminal groups and security forces in the Puerto Vallarta region and the Guadalajara metropolitan area. Past shootings between criminal groups and authorities have occurred in public places, injuring bystanders, “said the US Embassy and Consulate in Mexico.
As a result, alerts will extend to Nuevo Vallarta (formerly Nuevo Vallarta) in Nayarit and the Guadalajara Metropolitan Area (ZMG) in Jalisco.
Security alerts are the result of the killing of senior members of the Harrisco cartel in Puerto Vallarta by the National Guard. In the past, with the arrest or killing of senior members of the cartel group, retaliation attacks by the cartel have continued to remind the government of the group’s power and reach.
Most memorable Cartel retaliation attack in Puerto Vallarta was May 1, 2015 When a cartel member attacks a bank, gas station, or shopping center with a Molotov cocktail after a senior cartel member was arrested in Guadalajara.
You may be interested: Two female officers kidnapped by a cartel in Puerto Vallarta
Due to this situation, the consulate advised citizens to monitor what was reported in the local media “to get the latest information” and to call 911 in case of emergency.
Finally, they recommended that US citizens pay attention to their surroundings and establish and confirm their personal security plans in case of situations they may face.
Read the official statement of the U.S. Government
PVDN’s current trend story
- Prosecutor confirms a video of a man at a hotel where Debanhi Susana Escobar Bazaldúa was found dead Griselda Nunez Espinoza, head of the Femicide Prosecutor’s Office, confirmed the presence of a man getting out of the car at the Nueva Castilla Motel, where the body of Devanhi Susana Escobar Bazardua was located on April 21. The existence of people through security cameras …
- Why do people like vacations in Puerto Vallarta? The beauty of nature and its excellent infrastructure make Puerto Vallarta one of the country’s most important tourist destinations, but with the kindness and hospitality of the people and the tranquility it offers to its visitors. , Where they put it in a very exclusive place, said the Director of Tourism …
- The video seems to show that Debanhi Escobar is in conflict with a man on the night of her death According to the latest report from the Attorney General of Nuevo Leon, the investigation surrounding the case of Devanhiescovar, a young woman who disappeared in the water tank of the Nuevo Castilla motel and later died, is still in the eyes of a hurricane. , Gustavo Adolfo Guerrero. Recently journalist Azsena Uresti …
- U.S. warns of Puerto Vallarta’s anxiety In Guadalajara, it was shown that he was involved in the killing of Governor of Jalisco, Aristotelis Sandval, and the U.S. Consulate after a conflict between a criminal and a member of the Mexican army that led to the death of “El Chopa” in Puerto Vallarta last Friday. , Issued a security alert to the public. of…
- Two female officers victims of CJNG abduction in Puerto Vallarta Two female members of the Defense Secretariat (Sedena) have been kidnapped in Puerto Vallarta by an armed group led by Juan Carlos Valencia Gonzalez aka “el03”, one of the main leaders of the Jalisco New Generation Cartel (CJNG). I did. In addition to being an unrecognized son of the NemesioOsegueraCervantes alias …
https://www.vallartadaily.com/united-states-issues-alert-for-insecurity-in-puerto-vallarta/ U.S. warns of Puerto Vallarta’s anxiety