Bulgarian Prime Minister Kiril Petkov (left) and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky (right) @ Council of Ministers
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky I sent a letter to the Bulgarian Parliament.In it, he sets six requests for that type of support. Bulgaria Must be given to Ukraine.
This letter is in the midst of the next vote on the proposal to send military aid to Ukraine.
The letter was submitted to the office by the Ukrainian ambassador Bulgaria Vitaly Moscarenko.He points out that the request was based on a conversation with the meeting. Zelensky Prime Minister Kiril Petkov during a visit to Kyiv.
The six things Ukraine is promoting are:
1. Continued support for Ukraine’s accession to the European Union.
2. Support for Ukrainian citizens fleeing war;
3. Provide an opportunity to export Ukrainian grain to Varna.
4. Strengthen energy cooperation, especially power supply from Ukraine and natural gas.
5. Ukrainian military equipment repair activities by republican military companies Bulgaria;
6. Continue to deliver humanitarian aid, especially medicines, clothing and humanitarian aid.
Please write to us email@example.com
Информирайтесена Български- Novinite.bg
https://www.novinite.com/articles/214972/Zelensky+wants+6+things+from+Bulgaria+%E2%80%93+Weapons+not+among+them Zelensky wants six things from Bulgaria – weapons not in them – Novinite.com