OAKLAND, Calif. (KRON) — Angus Cloud died from overdosing on a deadly drug cocktail together with fentanyl, cocaine, methamphetamine, and benzodiazepine, the Alameda County Sheriff’s Workplace advised KRON4 on Thursday.
The “Euphoria” star died on July 31 inside his household’s dwelling in Oakland. Cloud’s loss of life was investigated by the Sheriff’s Workplace as a attainable overdose, and his reason behind loss of life was confirmed this week by a coroner.
Cloud died from acute intoxication because of mixed results of methamphetamine, cocaine, fentanyl and benzodiazepine, the Sheriff’s Workplace stated. Cloud was 25.
The rising younger actor was grieving his father’s loss of life in July, and he had not too long ago returned to the Bay Space after burying his father in Eire. Cloud’s mom shortly dismissed rumors that her son’s loss of life was a suicide. His final day was a joyful one, Cloud’s mom stated.
“Though my son was in deep grief about his father’s premature loss of life from mesothelioma, his final day was a joyful one,” Lisa Cloud wrote. She stated he spent his final day reorganizing his dwelling and speaking about how he wished to maintain his sisters.
Angus Cloud put his head on his desk, which was full of artwork initiatives he was engaged on, and fell asleep, his mom stated. He by no means awoke.
Angus Cloud was memorialized in Oakland by an artist who painted a big mural on a constructing on East nineteenth Avenue and Park Avenue. Oakland residents laid flowers and candles beside the mural honoring the actor.